LadyFish smarter than ya all may think!

LubeDude

Admiral
LadyFish walks into a bank in Huston and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. <br /><br />The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so LadyFish hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. <br /><br />The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at LadyFish for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, LadyFish returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest,which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. <br /><br />"While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?" <br /><br /><br />LadyFish replies....."Where else in Huston can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?" :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: LadyFish smarter than ya all may think!

Man, thats a good idea! Good on ya LF!<br /><br />Ken

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I don't belive it. I don't think LF knows how to get off the island! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Where else in America can you park for two weeks without your vehicle becoming a parts department?