L. Roy Tippet!

LubeDude

Admiral
Hey, have ya all ordered your L. Roy Tippet CDs yet, I did, I cant waite to recieve my 312,000 CDs of over 20,000,000 songs. You can get them all on 500,000 casettes if you like. Order now before they are all gone, they are selling out fast. :D :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: L. Roy Tippet!

Dont even know what or who a Elroy Tippet is, however pass that jug when your through.. I forgot to go to the store :D

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hey LubeDude, Have not ordered yet, I wanted to wait to see if L Roy's song "Infinity" was on one of the CD's.. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

WHO is he? Gotta be a NW legend. We have Mellencamp. Enough said.

LubeDude

Admiral

Not many Blue Collar TV people here I see. I bet SBN has all of his CDs.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Not many Blue Collar TV people here I see. I bet SBN has all of his CDs.
Yea and all the 20,000,000 songs that ain't good, but hey, someone has to support him. :D <br />Hey a fishing trip instead of a funeral? What's wrong with that? :D <br />GIT-ER-DONE

Ralph 123

Captain

I watched Ron White's DVD th other day and I'm still laughing :) Friend said he comes from BCTV. He is a riot!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> I watched Ron White's DVD th other day and I'm still laughing :) Friend said he comes from BCTV. He is a riot!
Oh Ralph, if you ain't watched BCTV, you are in for a treat. When I watch it, it's a laugh till it's over.<br />From the Redneck dictionary, HANDSOME. :D :D :D <br /> HANDSOME

LubeDude

Admiral

Some nights I think I could laugh myself sick, other nights its just meadiocer. SP.