kudos for Rodbolt

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Rodbolt hit 5000.<br />That means he helped a lot of people.<br />Keep up the good work!!!

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: kudos for Rodbolt

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Rodbolt hit 5000.<br />
I thought he was much younger. :D <br /><br />Thanks rodbolt.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

actually I think I have to much free time:). I do engoy helping even though sometimes I am a bit sharpand sometimes get flamed a bit. mostly it means that my artheriteis has been worse this year so I sit on the puter to much. either that or its to dang cold. my Goal this year is to learn how to tack up and ride my horse. I bought her in 98 for my daughter. she moved away and I still feed and shovel twice daily but other than hopping on her back( usualy after a cool refeshing beverage or 2) I still cant ride :) . a good tech but a lousy cowboy :) <br /> thanks a bucnch :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I'm in the same boat Rodbolt. I have 3 mares, a stud, and a pony. I can ride, just not real well. Mostly they are there to feed. Thats there purpose. They turn my money into horsechit.

Triton II

Commander

On ya rodbolt! Thanks for your help, hope you keep going and good luck with the riding. (Why anybody would want to ride something you can't put petrol in is quite beyond me!) :D

HeadHunt

Petty Officer 2nd Class

You are a good man Rodbolt. You have helped me before. When I move your way we will have to get together. I'll be there for two weeks in July.<br /><br />HeadHunt

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

headhunt<br /> as long as its after july 4th. it gets a bit busy about that time :) . <br /> Kenneth<br /> yep she can turn 150 bucks of feed into a large pile in a few weeks. but I love her anyway. one day I will figgure out the saddle thing. fiancee bought some kind of aussie down under thing with 2 girths. aint gotta clue how it fits but soon me and the mare willlearn. she will get to show who is the boss mare:). TritonII<br /> I knoiw. the throttle and brake response lags and no such thing as an emergency stop. that usually occers just after leaving the saddle :)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Rodbolt, congrats on your 5000th post, you are definetly one of the most valuable asset to the iboats forum, thank you for all the great info and servicing tips that you've given since becoming a member, to say the least it's been quite an education from my perspective. :)

KaGee

Admiral

Bravo Rodbolt!<br /><br />
23_28_100.gif