Kinda sad

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I didn't get the job I had applied for. I didn't really expect to. I did at least want to be accepted for an interview. I talked to the Park Ranger today. He had 69 applications and was only going to interview 5 people so I don't guess it was all that bad. I figure in the end its for the best because the $700 a month pay cut was gonna hurt real bad. I put my faith in the Lord and he lead me down a different path than the one I wanted, but it is the right path for me to follow.

Twidget

Commander
Re: Kinda sad

When one door is closed, he will open another. Keep your head up.

eeboater

Commander

Yep, I agree. Keep looking. Sometimes it takes 10 tries to find what you're looking for KB.<br /><br />Sean

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

What was 12footers sig a wile back?Some see them as rocks blocking the path and others see them as stepping stones.Something like that,you get the point.Everything happens for a reason.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Its for the best probably. I have found that when I try to force my path too much it bites me in the arse. If things don't go the way I want, they always end up going better if I excercise a bit of patience. The other thing I have learned is that there is no free ride. If I do get an opportunity that I desire, it will be three times the work I envisioned it would be, but the payoff is much, much more.....

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry to hear that KB. That either means God still has a plan for you where you are at and your not finished there yet, or it means you were mo in eanie meanie miney moe.<br />Hang in there. Something better will come up soon I am sure.

KaGee

Admiral

Hey KB... Some words of encouragement...<br /><br />Jer 29:11<br />"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." (NKJ)