Killer Biscuits

KaGee

Admiral
KILLER BISCUITS WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER <br />(the actual AP headline) <br /><br />Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Afterwards, <br />several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. <br /><br />One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda 's eyes were now open, and she <br />looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over <br />an hour. <br /><br />The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. <br /><br />A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. <br /><br />When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. <br /><br />She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid. <br /><br />Linda is a blonde, but I'm certain that's not relevant.

iboater

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Killer Biscuits

That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time!!! :p :p :p <br /><br />Thanks KaGee :D :D :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> KILLER BISCUITS WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER <br />(the actual AP headline) <br />Linda is a blonde, but I'm certain that's not relevant.
Shes not a natural blonde, if she was she would have known that her brains were in no danger having been shot in the head. :D :D :D :D <br /><br />[edit] Ladyfish, my name is already on the list :p :p

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Bread dough.....Blonds brains.....whats the difference? :D :D :D (Here's where I duck and cover)

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

That urban legend is older than the internet.<br />Not a word of truth in any of that story...www.snopes.com

eeboater

Commander

I remember a Mythbusters episode like this...

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by bomar76:<br /> That urban legend is older than the internet.<br />Not a word of truth in any of that story...www.snopes.com
You mean especially the part about the blonde right? :p

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Boy,can't let the wife see this thread...She's the only person I ever seen that is scared of canned biscuits.She wouldn't open one for nothing.Kind of funny that she will jump at the chance to shoot any gun but will run from a can of biscuits. :p (she is a blonde)

LadyFish

Admiral

They scare the heck outta me too fixin. They never open when you expect them too and everytime they pop, I jump 3 feet in the air. :rolleyes:

D

DJ

OH BOY!!! I'm not touching this one. I'll get in trouble. ;)

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I remember a Mythbusters episode like this...
I remember that episode also,they showed it could definetly happen.

fireman57

Captain

I was hoping for a recipe for "killer biscuits". I can make the gravy.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by fireman57:<br /> I was hoping for a recipe for "killer biscuits". I can make the gravy.
ROFL!

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

My wife makes "killer biscuits", but they're not canned. From scratch, baby! God, I love this woman! :D :D :D