keywest boats warrenty

fordguynj63

Cadet
keywest dont stand up to thier product or warrenty. goto my keywestboat.com to view their worksmanship

tompass

Seaman Apprentice
Re: keywest boats warrenty

Not sure I understand what you mean. Is that your website? <br />Interesting to note that I am having great difficulty getting Key West, Inc. to respond my request for warranty assistance. Now have Boat US Consumer Protection Bureau invovled.

fordguynj63

Cadet

yes this is my sight.keywest dont repair their products properly.they had my boat all last summer and now i have to sue them. i dont know your story but i would like to here what it is and what is wrong or what ur boat is doing.edmorr@mykeywestboat.com<br /> i dont know who you talked to if it was a guy wilson or mr holsburg (ceo) . but they all give you diffrent storys.where are u from<br /><br /> thanks for respondind to my sight GOOD LUCK <br /> EDDIE IN NJ

tompass

Seaman Apprentice

I have a rigging issue that required replacement of cables. They refuse to respond. It cost me $600 to make the repairs. Boat US is now involved but still no response.

tompass

Seaman Apprentice

PS<br />I reside primarily in NJ but boat is kept in SC.

tompass

Seaman Apprentice

It is only fair to report that Key West eventually did indeed make good for rigging problem and the situation was completely resolved to my complete satisfaction.

dewers

Recruit

glad to hear it, It seems sometimes they need a little prodding to make good