Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures Book

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Anybody read his book or believe some of his claims.<br /><br />Some of his governmet/drug company conspiracy theories actully make sense.<br /><br />Ken

mattttt25

Commander
Re: Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures Book

how the govt and drug companies just want to medicate and slightly relieve our symptoms, but never cure anything? seems a bit silly to me.

NathanY

Commander

Seems logical to me, matt. Drug companies, Tobacco, and Insurance companies, spend billions lobbying. Only seem natural that they would be in bed together.

crab bait

Captain

thngs like diabetes an cancer will never be cured with this system.. <br /><br />disbetes is a multi billion dollar industry..<br /><br />with the meds,insulin, prickers, testers, this an that.. foundations, labs, research, jobs/labor.. the person who does discover the cure will be dead before shift change..

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Ken,<br />You beat me to the punch. I have watched his little infomercial several times and almost bought the book.<br /><br />I'm sure there are some neat bits of advice in the book that will cure some ailments, but don't know if the things in the book would cure all sorts of disease. My oldest son has ADHD. I've always figured that there were some things we could modify in his diet that would curb some of the symptoms without having to resort to $40/month in pills.<br /><br />My wife will probably order the book and I'll find out for myself.<br /><br />Anybody else read any of the book?

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> thngs like diabetes an cancer will never be cured with this system.. <br /><br />disbetes is a multi billion dollar industry..<br /><br />with the meds,insulin, prickers, testers, this an that.. foundations, labs, research, jobs/labor.. the person who does discover the cure will be dead before shift change..
Just a wee bit cynical are we,(Not that theres any thing wrong with that) crab bait?

crab bait

Captain

the truth can be dubbed as cynical i suppose..