kerry's a lock

mattttt25

Commander
blame it on the pack.<br /><br />in the last 18 presidential elections, when the redskins won or tied their game prior to the elction, the incumbent won. when the skins lost, there was a change in office.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: kerry's a lock

Things happen every day that have never happened before.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I'll be at "Lambert" field to help him celebrate. Any bets on the tax rate going up to build it? :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

saw a funny piece on sportscenter this am.<br />had cut aways to both candidates after each<br />team scored. good to see some humor on the<br />subject :D

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Remember, this is a whole new world we live in now though, since the Red Sox won the world series...... :D

KaGee

Admiral

But Matt, let's see, my brain is fried over this election stuff... what's the kid's magazine .... duh??? Weekly Reader or some such thing?? any way?? The Kids Voted BUSH and this has NEVER been wrong either.<br /><br />It appears we have a conflict here.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Lock?? Change the first letter to a "C". There we go, now it is correct!

spratt

Lieutenant

article3000.jpg
<br /><br />A little humor here...

mattttt25

Commander

have to admit it's a crazy trend...<br /><br />i figure with the sox winning, there has been enough streaks ended for awhile. so the republicans should be looking at wisconsin for this one.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> blame it on the pack.<br /><br />in the last 18 presidential elections, when the redskins won or tied their game prior to the elction, the incumbent won. when the skins lost, there was a change in office.
I for one am glad to see a since of humor here in the "SandBox" of DC or the "Cellar"

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Link, I have to agree with you. For some time it seemed that humor was out and rant and attack mode was in full operation. Good to see some humor. Maybe some of the people that have left will return along with the return of humor.. :)