Kerry and the Red Sox Nation

gaugeguy

Captain
The Sox-Yanks games are about as big as it gets around here and sunday prior to the game John was asked if he was a Sox fan. "I'm a huge Sox fan and my favorite player is Manny Ortiz" was his reply. There is no Manny Ortiz on the Sox :confused: :confused: There is a Manny Ramirez and a David Ortiz :confused: <br /><br />He then further embarassed himself by tossing out the first pitch from 4 feet in front of the mound, bouncing it 3 feet from the plate, the catcher missed it and it rolled 15 feet behind the plate.<br /><br />He's got the JFK football toss down to a science, but he has got to work on his baseball skills ;) <br /><br />And by the way KKC, THE YANKEES LOSE, THEEEEE YANKEES LOSE :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Kerry and the Red Sox Nation

what a goofball... and nice pitch there Johnny :p <br />aren't the yanks still 6 1/2 games ahead GG?<br />go yankees!

gaugeguy

Captain

Nope, it's 7 1/2 games MY. Don't matter, we are playing for the wild-card, which barring any huge disasters, we should win. Hopefully the Sox and Yanks will meet again in the ALCS ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

wish they could play against them every game!<br />as for the ALCS, game 1 starter for yanks will<br />be the "big unit"...

tylerin

Commander

Don't forget our bet Gauge, Sox win I'm flying in to celebrate with you. Wouldm't it be funny if Gauge and Tylerin break the "Curse" :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Don't forget our bet Gauge, Sox win I'm flying in to celebrate with you. Wouldm't it be funny if Gauge and Tylerin break the "Curse" :D
I'll drink to that Tylerin, and the wife is well aware if the Sox win the series she won't be seeing me for a week!! :D <br /><br />The Big Unit, huh MY? You watch, as soon as the Yanks sign him, his back will head south and he'll miss the last month of the season ;) Steinbrenner will have a coronary :D