Kentucky Woman & Social Services

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
There was a woman going into the State of Kentucky Social Services office in Frankfort. Behind her were her 15 children, ages 3 to 18. The four oldest, all boys, followed her into the caseworker's office.<br />"Sit down there, Leroy," she said, and all four sat down.<br />The caseworker began filling out the paperwork.<br />"What are your children's names?", she inquired.<br />"Well, there's Leroy, he's the oldest, then Leroy, Leroy and Leroy."<br />"Wait a minute... you named all the boys 'Leroy'?", she asked.<br />"Yes'm, I did. The girls are all named Leighroy, too."<br />The caseworker was astonished and asked, "Why would you name all your children 'Leroy'?"<br />"Well, ma'am," the mother explained, "it's just that it's a lot easier. For instance, if I yell "Leroy, time to get up and get ready for school!', all the children get up. And if I holler, 'Leroy, time to eat!', all the children show up at the table."<br />"Ah, I think I see where this is going," said the caseworker. "But what if you only want one certain Leroy?", she asked.<br />"Oh, then I call 'em by their last name."

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Kentucky Woman & Social Services

ROTFL, I think I know that woman. Glad she moved. :D

KennyKenCan

Commander

:D Great post BrianFD. :D <br /><br /> :) ROTFLMAO at LadyFish. :cool:

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Good one Brian. Did one of them have a last name N?