Kennebunkport preacher from Louisanna?

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Preaching to the President to sell all your worldly possessions & help the poor. What kind of nonsense is this? Dr, Martin Mathew is his name I think. What does he think we are? Compassionate Republicans, or worse yet Democrates? We don't want to help anyone but ourselves. This is why Christianity & Republicanism don't reconcile. That's why you are all hippocrites. How did this moron get here? Have we lost control? Next thing we know the communist, Kerry will be in the white house & we'll all be red in the morning. God forbid that triple amputee would be involved too. Wouldn't want anyone who gave up that much of himself to have any input. He's got to be anti-american. Darn Communists. Don't want a decorated war veteran in there either. I wonder what kind of cars they drive?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Kennebunkport preacher from Louisanna?

What party, or was it, what planet did you join BinL?? Or should I ask, What you been smokin down there in Monterey??

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Can someone please decifer the first post? I don't, can't, have tried, republican, democrat, communist, christians, cars for the handicapped, preacher, some place in Maine????? What is no clue Alex?

ZmOz

Captain

What have you been smoking Bin? I would really like to get my hands on some of that...sounds like some really powerful s**t...