Just wondering

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Have been pondering if I should get one of these or not.<br />
2.jpg
<br />It is a special Hemi Wrangler that I have been looking at.<br />Here is how it is loaded up.<br /><br /> 570 HEMI Conversion <br />5.7L HEMI Engine (360HP/375 LB/FT Torque) <br />5-45 Dodge Transmission <br /><br />NV242Transfer case with Fixed Yoke Kit (2WD, 4WD PART TIME, 4WD FULL TIME, NEUTRAL, 4WD LOW RANGE) <br /><br />High Pinion Dana 44 Front Axle with ARB Air Locker, 4.88 Gears and Disc Brakes <br /><br />High Pinion Dana 60 Rear Axle with ARB Air Locker, 4.88 Gears and Disc Brakes <br /><br />Custom Driveshafts <br /><br />Special Rocker Guards <br />Imola Orange Tri-Coat Metallic Paint <br />Recaro Seating with Factory Leather, Logos, Power Recline and Height, Heating. <br /><br />Rubicon Express Long Arm Suspension <br />Old Man Emu NitroCharger Shocks <br />ARB Bullbar Front Bumper <br /><br />Warn XD9.5ti Winch <br /><br />IPF 930 SuperRalley Competition Off Road Lights <br /><br />IPF H4 Headlamp Replacements <br /><br />315-75R16 (35") Goodyear MTR Tires <br /><br />16" Chrome Wheels <br /><br />BeCool Aluminum Radiator & Electric Fan <br /><br />Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler <br /><br />Rubicon Fender Flares <br /><br />Custom Soft Top using Dodge Viper Material <br /><br />Currie Rear Tire Carrier <br /><br />AM/FM/CD <br /><br />Air Conditioning <br /><br />Just can't decide to turn loose of that much green right now though.<br />Has anyone seen one yet?

eeboater

Commander
Re: Just wondering

Umm... Lester... Do you want me to answer that question or not? Because if you take my answer VEERRYYY seriously... you'll be out a lot of money. Plus, I'll be visiting Kentucky for a while sleeping on your couch, AND you will be gaining a son.<br /><br />So. Do you want to know what I think?<br /><br />Sean :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea EE, I knew you would pop in on this one for sure. Man it sure is a sweet ride, but don't know if it is that sweet or not.

Desert Rat

Cadet

Are you kidding. What are you waiting for? :D <br /><br />Saweeet ride!

Trent

Captain

Depends on what you want to do SBN. Iv totally redone a CJ5 and a CJ7. They dont pull a boat worth a hoot (I had V8's ). Jet Skies ok. Just depends on what you want to do SBN. Are they "Cool" riding around? Yep... In MY YOUNGER days. Do I want another...NO<br /><br />Its up too you? Grandkids love them...

aspeck

Staff member

Where are the mud flaps and the heavy duty sway bars, Ray, er, uh, I mean Les! HA!<br /><br />Sweet - should be a lot of fun, but can your ole ticker take it? Double HA!<br /><br />Should be fun to cruise around town in. If you decide yes, have lots 'o fun.

gonfishn

Commander

Are ya bored alreday with your new truck SBN..Saw your last toy and that would be enough for me..<br /><br />Seems like the older we get the bigger the toys..BTW is September still on..Dont know if BubbaKat is still a go but I am if you want to meet for some fishn on Grayson.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Well with all that power .... where would you use it? If you are looking to have 4 wheeling fun buy an old one... if you want to spend time admiring and waxing your spent money go for it.<br /><br />Bob

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Looks like it would be a fine addition to the "toy Box" if'n ya got room fer it.

Realgun

Commander

Naw I'll pass. Its not really practical just looks good. In a raised sorta way.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Nahhh, I would'nt.... <br /><br /> Air Conditioning.. sheeesh! Seems to me like A/C in a Jeep'd be about as worthless as hubcaps on a tractor.... :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Are ya bored alreday with your new truck SBN..Saw your last toy and that would be enough for me..<br /><br />Seems like the older we get the bigger the toys..BTW is September still on..Dont know if BubbaKat is still a go but I am if you want to meet for some fishn on Grayson.
Nope, not bored and nope, don't want to spend 72K on something that don't look as good as I do. :D <br /><br />You betcha September is still on. 16th thru the 19th. Friday thru Monday. :cool: <br />Bubba better show up. :mad: