Just past the "SPLAT" C&P

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
A man meets a guru on the road. The man asks the guru, "Which way is <br />success?" <br />The bearded sage speaks not but points to a place off in the distance. <br />The man, thrilled by the prospect of quick and easy success, rushes off <br />in the appropriate direction. Suddenly, there comes a loud "SPLAT." <br />Eventually, the man limps back, tattered and stunned, assuming he must <br />have misinterpreted the message. He repeats his question to the guru, <br />who again points silently in the same direction. <br />The man obediently walks off once more. This time the splat is <br />deafening, and when the man crawls back, he is bloody, broken, tattered, and <br />irate. "I asked you which way is success," he screams at the guru. "I <br />followed the direction you indicated. And all I got was splat! No more <br />of this pointing.Talk to me!" <br /><br />Only then did the guru speak, and what he says is this: "Success IS that way. ... Just a little PAST the splat."<br />So the moral of the story is.......<br />Don't give up too soon !! :D :D <br />Happy Saturday everyone!<br />Bassy

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Just past the "SPLAT" C&P

If you continue on, there will be more than one SPLAT! It doesn't stop at the first one! but success is when you go splat, and while you are down there you can pick something some up and continue on.<br /><br />SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!<br /><br />Good one, Bassy!

KaGee

Admiral

Guess I'm too dense.... cause I've been splatted more times than I can count.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> If you continue on, there will be more than one SPLAT! It doesn't stop at the first one! but success is when you go splat, and while you are down there you can pick something some up and continue on.<br /><br />SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!<br /><br />Good one, Bassy!
Thanks Aspeck. Good point.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Guess I'm too dense.... cause I've been splatted more times than I can count.
Gotta agree KaGee