Just deserts

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer
This was in my paper this morning next time he may wear his clothes!<br /><br />"A Naked Burglars willy was mauled by a police dog which also bit off one of his jacobs (testicle). The alsatian had leapt up to protect his handler when he was confronted by 19year old suspect. One of the thiefs testicle was bitten off but he contined to attack and had to be subdued with a stun gun"

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Just deserts

Bet he can sing with the choir boys this morning!<br /> :D

NathanY

Commander

I would like to see K9 units banned just for this reason.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I don't have a problem with K9 units. The way I see it, the criminal has made a conscious choice to break the law. When he makes that choice, then follows up with the choice to not submit to arrest, then he is also choosing to be stopped by the level of force required to stop him. He didn't have to have a dangly bit off or get mauled. Not committing crimes, or at least wearing clothes tend to minimize things. I don't feel sorry for him, he chose his outcome...

FSHKPR

Ensign

I agree with jason. the dog was just doing his job. and as far as i am concerned he did it well.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

hmmmm,<br />I sense a hint of sarcasm in Nate's answer.<br /><br />Or maybe he just wants to ban the K9 units so he can sneak in somewhere in his birthday suit. :D :D <br /><br /><br />j/k Nate<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The dog is an officer and public employee.<br />Sounds like a case of police brutality and excessive force to me.<br />Better put him on paid leave until the review board can reach a final decision.<br /><br />Lawsuit to follow.

Link

Rear Admiral

You guys are so hard core here in DC on iboats..<br />This VICTOM! Was just doing his normal job and was Attacked! <br />Now for the rest of his life he is going hate and be scared of doggies and the Man.. err police!<br />Most likely going to turn out to be "A" Nut case! ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Dog is the winner, the perp will be thankful the jewels are gone when he meets Bubba in the pokey.<br />Know why they call it the "POKEY"??