Just curious,

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Does anyone know if there are any admirals on this board who has never posted on Dockside Chat?

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Just curious,

If they have never posted on Dockside Chat<br /><br />How will they reply?????????????????? :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I thought dockside chat was how you got to admiral.<br /><br />There are a couple around who rarley post here but you do occasionally see them over here on the darkside. I don't know about never ???

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

Well - I'm not completely a never but more of a seldom. I really enjoy going through all the posts & contributing where I might be of some help. By the tiome I get through I'm pretty much out of gas - so to speak.<br /><br />Howard

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by lucky jim: If they have never posted on Dockside Chat<br /><br />How will they reply??????????????????
Point taken i'll edit the question.<br />Thanks ;)

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I am one of of the more rare posters here. I tend to hang in the Projects and dabble elsewhere.

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

I hardly ever post here myself, but enjoy reading what you guys put in. Don't stop, it gets really good sometimes.

ZmOz

Captain

How many posts until you become an admiral? I rarely post in here...and I'm getting pretty close to admiral! :D