FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought martin was trying to find the year and motor size because the cover been painted the vin is c3 47 27841 aslo what is the feul mix and what do the bottom three knobbs do? thanks for looking
I just bought martin was trying to find the year and motor size because the cover been painted the vin is c3 47 27841 aslo what is the feul mix and what do the bottom three knobbs do? thanks for looking
I figure it is a 1947 Martin "60", 7.2 horsepower. Fuel mix was 3/4 pint per gallon. The knobs are High speed Mixture in the middle, choke on one side and slow speed mixture on the other side. I'd have to look to tell you which is which. Russ Larson bought all the parts when the Martin factory closed and is The Guru on Martins and The parts source. I saw him a couple of weeks ago. Great guy. http://www.martinoutboards.com/pricelist.htm