Just A Quick In And Out Here..

gonfishn

Commander
Been really hectic here but wanted to stop in and give an update..Signed the lease on my first store and and our factory will be up and running in about four weeks..Two franchises in the next eight months to follow..<br /><br />Gettn close to closing on the 80 acres which will will be the new location of the Chillicothe Mattress factory(20T Square feet)and where Amish in the country will start..<br /><br />Grand Opening will be around the first week of Dec. if all goes well which normally doesn't if ya know what I mean..Got a new email so many of you of my friends here will be seeing etmjrw soon..<br /><br />Will post some pics soon as things develope..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Just A Quick In And Out Here..

Good to hear from ya, GF.... :) Sounds like ya got the tiger by the tail.... :D <br /><br />Don't be a stranger, Bud....

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Hey stranger, glad things are going well. I look forward to your presence when things settle in for ya. Till then keep the drag tight and the pressure on them.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Good to hear GF! <br /><br />Thanx for shufflin' by and posting the progress.<br /><br /><br />Hoping the news only gets better!

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey GF was just wondering yesterday when or if we would hear from you again. Keep us posted!<br />Link

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Hey Jeff. Good to hear from you. You got mail.

crab bait

Captain

yeah, GONEFISHN,,your post pre-text ,, that's exactly what i told her.. :)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

watch out for those amish women GF :p <br />good luck buddy!

LadyFish

Admiral

Congrats and wishing you the best Musky. It's a huge endeavor and I have every reason to believe it'll be most successful.<br /><br />Hopefully, you can set a little time aside for fishing and posting here on iboats with your friends.<br /><br />Until then, Godspeed. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

You might want to turn that red one off SBN. :p

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ROTFLMAO @ LF & SBN<br /><br /> " ..I know my mind is made up<br />So put away your make up<br />Told you once I won't tell you again<br />It's a bad way<br /><br />SBN<br />You don't have to put on the red light<br />SBN<br />You don't have to put on the red light.."<br /> <br />...<br /><br />I know.. a poor Karaoke rendition of Sting and the Police classic 'Roxanne'.. now known as 'SBN'.