Just a good thought after travellin alot.... my SON :)

Heinz CA.

Petty Officer 3rd Class
OK OK, so this is the good news section, just wanted to say, I was just all over FL. (sorry Bill/Snapperbait) too tight schedule!!!) Pensacola, Cocoa, Ft Pierce, Ocala and W. Palm for 9.5 days........500 miles of drivin easy, not so great hotels, got home midnight last p.m. , bed at 1 a.m., at work by 8:40 am, til 5:30 pm... and....picked up my son right after work! WOW. Yeah work a necessity, only to live. MY boy(6), PRICELESS! :) had a great talk, dinner and watched cartoons - AWESOME. We WILL be playin hooky tomorrow - hey he had strep! from school. Gotta fly out again this Sunday for 8 days(this **** shall end late March I hope), but damn, puts it all into perspective. All the stress GONE when i see him, and oh boy the pull my finger jokes! LOL <br />He just amazes me and puts my life into "gear", it aint the money, we can have a blast on next to nothin. :) Just had to vent in the BEST way!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WE ARE GREAT! :) :) times infinity!

Triton II

Commander
Re: Just a good thought after travellin alot.... my SON :)

Yeah, kids do that to you. I had a time when my three boys were younger so I worked part time in order to spend as much time as possible with them, however now as university approaches for them I'm back at it full time so I can support them in whatever their endeavours will be. Life's good! :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Glad to hear you had a good time Heinz.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hey, Heinz... Glad to see you made it home safe and sound.. :) <br /><br />I know your schedule was tight and ya been away from home and Jr. too long.. N/P duder!.. :cool: Always next time, Bud.. Welcome mat's always out for ya.. :)