Just a funny.

LubeDude

Admiral
A camper was stopped by a DNR Game Warden in <br />Michigan as he was returning to his campsite with <br />a bucket full of still-alive fish. <br /><br />"Do you have a license to catch those fish " the <br />game warden asked. <br /><br />"No sir, these are my pet fish," the man replied. <br /><br />"Pet fish?" the warden asked. <br /><br />"Yes, sir. Every night I take these fish down to <br />the lake where I'm camped and let them swim <br />around for a while. When they hear my whistle, <br />they jump right back into the bucket and I take <br />them back to the camp." <br /><br />"That's a bunch of baloney," the game warden said <br />as he reached for his pad of citations. <br /><br />The man looked at the game warden for a moment <br />and then said, "If you don't believe me, then <br />follow me back to the lake to see how it works." <br /><br />Still suspicious, but curious, the game warden <br />agreed. And so they walked to the lake. There, <br />the man poured the fish into the lake, where they <br />disappeared into the water. <br /><br />"Okay," said the game warden. "Call them back." <br /><br />"Call who back?" <br /><br />"The fish," replied the warden.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Just a funny.

LOL :D <br /><br />I have to say thats the first time I've seen/heard that one.. was a good chuckle!<br /><br />I'm printing it off for one of my local wardens. ;)

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Just a funny.

If the warden don't get it now... he will NEVER get it!!! :D :D