Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Drama

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Our local area is proud to finally have something more for tourists. Saturday night is the first play at the new ampitheater. The play is based on Johnny Appleseeds life and times. <br /><br />The area where it is located is in the very area that he walked and planted trees. This area is rich is his history. To get more info check out www.jahci.org <br /><br />There are two lakes close by, one with a 10hp limit and the other one is unlimited (where I dock). Plenty of lodging and camping close by.<br /><br />I don't mean to be trying to sell this, but myself like others are proud to have something like this is our community. I have found the stories of Johnny Appleseed exciting. <br /><br />Those that do go to this, let me know and we can hook up and tell some fish/boat stories.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Drama

:D :D :D <br />SS,<br />I am glad to hear about all that.<br />I am originally from about 5 miles outside of Galion. My last name is also Chapman....maybe I should do some research on that.<br />Been away for 18+ years. I may have to go see that next summer when I am back in the area for a while.<br /><br />AK Chappy