Joey's 2 already

magster65

Commander
Hi everyone. I know I haven't posted much for a bit but where the heck have the last 2 years gone anyways? Nice to see a 'whack' of familiar names on the boards still :) <br />My kids doing great... He was 2 on Valentines day.<br /><br />
Feb%2020%202.JPG

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Joey's 2 already

Hi Magster,<br />Handsome little dude you got there. Have you built him any more toys? That stroller was awesome.

rottenray6402

Ensign

Enjoy him every minute because they grow up way to fast.It seems like yesterday mine was that age and he now has his own 22ft Bayliner Trophy. The upside is he now takes me fishing!

ehenry

Commander

Looks like i see plenty of toys there in the back ground. THey got Yamaha on the front of em ! !! <br /><br />Thats a fine lookin tricycle motor ya got there magster ! ! Hard for me to remember The Swamptater being that little.

magster65

Commander

hehe<br />Mr. Ladyfish / efhenry - No new toys yet but I am inspired by American Chopper (Discovery channel series). I've always been into Harleys and dirt bikes so maybe it's time for Joey to try it out. As a matter of fact I'm starting 'part hunting' today! I'll post any progress (wish me luck, time is precious these days!!) :) <br /><br />rottenray6402 - I am totally enjoying him as he is, I've only wished he was a bit older when he was just a few months old he cried a lot... instead of sleeping (cholic). He can take me fishin' one day to make up for that. Luckily for me it was temporary and he sleeps right through now!<br /><br />I love being a Daddy!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

hey magster!<br />wow... where does the time go?<br />enjoy, it's a great age :D