Jetski Pretty Funny

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Jetski Pretty Funny

Reminds me of an incident I saw on Kalakaua Blvd. in Honolulu back in the late 50s.<br /><br />Pedestrians have right of way (or did then) on Kalakaua Blvd., which runs through the center of the Waikiki Beach area.<br /><br />There were a couple of bikers roaring up and down the street, annoying the heck out of tourists.<br /><br />A wee old lady started tottering across. The bikers screeched to a halt, revving their bikes, until she was out of the way. Then one revved up, dropped his clutch and wheelied a full 180, dropping the bike on top of himself.<br /><br />As bystanders lifted the bike off of him the wee old lady asked solicitously, "Are you hurt, young man?"<br /><br />"Takes more than that to hurt me." he snarled.<br /><br />"Oh, that's too bad." she smiled and tottered on.

Twidget

Commander

LOL @ JB.<br /><br />Jetski justice at its best.

dolluper

Captain

Throw her in the back of the 4 wheeler we got a river to cross to getter home Duhhh

Realgun

Commander

I like that another idiot on a wee little boat. To bad he survived! Now he will buy a bigger boat and hurt somebody else.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Hellllooo.<br />Lesson #1<br />No Power - No Steery<br /><br />Lesson #2<br />No Brakes Either

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Yep, turning the handlebars without giving any gas does not turn your jet ski! You can see that he realizes this and hits the gas but too late as he nears the rocks. Bang! <br /><br />Hope those rocks were'nt hurt too bad. <br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Actually, I would love to have one. I'd just have to do something about that god awful exhaust noise. Then I'd have to enroll in whatever school it is that teaches you how to drive one like a total a**hole.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

hey...they are not all bad...My Honda is much quieter than my boat....but I have reverse...and mine has off throttle steering (which isn't much though). That guys problem was trying to show off around that boat w/out watercraft knowledge or any COMMON SENSE!

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Bet it was a rental.