Jessie Jackson plays the race card

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Just watched the Rev on TV this morning and he said the slow pace of the rescue and evacuation was because the people are poor and black.<br /><br />Why does the media keep giving him a voice?<br /><br />Ken

Homerr

Commander
Re: Jessie Jackson plays the race card

What an idiot. <br /><br />I think most people ignore him anyway ( I do)<br /><br />H.

Twidget

Commander

Good old JJ isnt capable of saying anything else. All I have to do is hear his name and I already know what he said.

K5WAS

Seaman

In Chicago, radio host Mancow calls him Jessie Jackass. How appropriate!

oddjob

Commander

His typical response is way overdue in contrast to the events.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

He's got a one-card deck.<br /><br />But he can be very entertaining at times. Was it Eddie Murphy who did that parody on SNL...<br /><br />"Used my bus fare<br />To go to the state fair,<br />I had a corn dog there"

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

oj, jjs response was well timed, as are all that this hate filled persons self fulfilling "media statements" are. just another opportunity for the race monger to be seen in the medias headlines.

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

Jesse Jackson has no credibility and practically no platform to speak from. Only in times like these will you see the good Reverend. What else can he say? He is a casualty of a war (civil rights) that has already been fought and won. The old tired mentality of " I don't know what happened but it's the white mans fault" , for the most part, falls on deaf ears.<br /><br />Dave..

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I for one support Jesse Jackson. I am going to be part of his campaighn when he runs for Prez. I already have his sticker on my bumper. It says "Run, Jesse, Run!" Oh, by the way, its on my front bumper. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

LOL Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!