JEAPORDY genius?

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
anyone been watchin the software guy from Iboats<br />country (salt lake) on Jeapordy the last few weeks? <br />1.2 million and counting ?<br /> :eek: <br />no, his name isn't Bruno! LOL

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: JEAPORDY genius?

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> anyone been watchin the software guy from Iboats<br />country (salt lake) on Jeapordy the last few weeks? 1.2 million and counting ?<br /> :eek: <br />no, his name isn't Bruno! LOL
Is it STEVE? :eek:

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah that guy is something. Can't be touched. Though I read his streak is over, don't know when he lost but he did eventually lose (shows are taped and aired some time after taping). Guess we'll have to keep watching to find out when and with how much $$ he bows out.

ndemge

Commander

Yesterday was the first day I watched (win # 32)<br />Will try to watch again today if work doesn't get in the way. Pesky jobs getting in the way of personal life.<br /><br />As of yesterday, 1.050 Mil

gaugeguy

Captain

That guy has to be like the rainman. Some of the categories they have are out there..."I'll take 'microscopic organisms in 16th century soil' for a thousand, Alex" :confused:

ndemge

Commander

He does know a lot, but one thing that he has for him now, he knows that trigger, if he DOES know it, HE gets to answer it. His timing is down perfect to buzz in.<br /><br />A lot of the questions I notice, its not exactly knowing WHAT the answer is, but a good idea what it MIGHT be and guessing correctly.... he is good at that as well.

ndemge

Commander

He just won again....<br />$50k even today<br /><br /><br />$1.1004M

crab bait

Captain

the correct answer in jeapordy fashion is 'WHAT IS STEVE'...

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

<self-edited><br />Sorry, All. I should've refrained from being needlessly inflamatory.<br />MY, sorry for hijacking your post.

Trent

Captain

Kerry in 2004 or Hillary in 2008........ Im moving :) Got any room? :)