JBs Woodshed!

LubeDude

Admiral
Well, TheOilDoc and I just got out of JBs woodshed, Believe me, you dont want to go there! :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />So, Im still here, a little wiser and more of a man because of it. ;) <br /> <br />Now, anyone want to talk oil?? :p :p

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: JBs Woodshed!

Sure LD! How's this: What is the best penetrating oil? From a spray can or whatever, what is the best at loseing ruted or heat seized nuts and bolts? I like Zep, but I can't find it anywhere. I also like PB Blaster, but I think Zep was better. What do you use??

JRJ

Commander

Well, like my Dad always said "this hurts me more than it does you."<br />I got to tell ya LD, I didn't feel a thing:D <br />Did you guys drill for oil while you were there or just sip some of that non-oil?<br />Keep the good humor man:p

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> What do you use??
Well, Im having a little trouble setting here on the computer chair, but I will answer your question.<br /><br />Im not affiliated at all with this product either.<br /><br /> Gibbs Brand <br /><br />I have tried them all, and this is the most amazing product I have ever seen. I dont think it will catch fish though like WD-40 will. :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Cool LD, I'll give it a "shot".....get it?? "SHOT?".... hey, laughter is supossed to be the best medicine right??

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey thats looks to be some product.. marked the site and will give it a try. Cant believe you have to order via snail mail... ;)

NathanY

Commander

Well, TheOilDoc and I just got out of JBs woodshed, Believe me, you dont want to go there
Well you guys coulda cleaned up afterwards :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> Hey thats looks to be some product..
Honestly, even though it is quite expensive, it will last a long time and it will do amazing things. Metal just dont rust with it, When you spray it on rust it turns it black and the fact that you can paint over it makes me beside myself. I tried it and you can. Ive bead blasted things and then treated them with this stuff, and installed them on cars, and they still look like they did when I blasted them months later. Its a great gun oil also. I like Militec1 on the semi autos though.

delta247

Cadet

It sure aint cheap at 20 bucks, but pretty impressive! I use "Knock-er Loose" KW tech grade. Great stuff at about 5 bucks, but you cant paint over it!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Ah yes. Gibbs. I have heard of it.... <br /><br />But the important question's, is the stuff FLAMMABLE? ......... (cause we all know, if it ain't flammable, it probably don't work :D )<br />
images
<br /><br />I'm a PB Blaster fan, myself... :cool:

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

and when it was all over<br /> they just smiled and waved, sittin on that sack o seed :)

ob

Admiral

I'm a liquid-wrench man myself.Stinks but works. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Well LD that other snake oil is still working like a champ. Time to try another ;) <br />Would have been nice to have around when I restored a old Jonnyrude 35hp back to original<br />condition. Sure got tired of sand blasting parts just to have someone pick it up and leave marks! <br />Grrrr

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Well, TheOilDoc and I just got out of JBs woodshed, Believe me, you dont want to go there! :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />
GOOD THING YOU GUYS HAD LUBE!!!<br />arrr arrr arrr :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

This topic is closed. Do not reopen it.