JB's Keyboard.....

ndemge

Commander
6736.jpg

Mod2

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: JB's Keyboard.....

Well ndemge....ya' gone and done it now! That's top secret stuff ya' got there. Expect a visit from the iboats henchmen. You ain't holden out on a Mod Alert ring are you???? Hope not. And Lord help ya' if you got the super secret Mod decoder ring!! The decoder ring ain't bad but the Alert ring is terrrible....such a long extension cord......... :D

ndemge

Commander

It's friday night....... May reveale the ring and alert system once I arrive back at the bat cave monday morning :) Pending a coffee overdose of course.

LadyFish

Admiral

:D Now that is funny Noel. I would have thought<br />those keys would have been a little more worn from <br />use though. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

That keyboard is like looking at a paddle. After its been used on you a couple of times, you don't want to see it! :p :D <br /><br />But just like a paddle, it can make you into a better poster!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> :D Now that is funny Noel. I would have thought<br />those keys would have been a little more worn from <br />use though. ;)
Oh noooooooooooo, LF.<br />That is the spare. :D :D :D <br />The 3rd. spare at that.<br />They wore the first one out on a red s-10. :eek: <br />The second one is still in use, but has been used quit a bit, so thet spare is at the stand by. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Uh Oh OMC, the mods are going to get ya...LOL<br /><br />What next? A iboats Navajo decoder indian?

Homerr

Commander

LOL!<br /><br /><br />You guys have too much time on your hands...<br /><br />Now get your buns back outside and get that boat winterized!<br /><br />H.