JB...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: JB...

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> I think this guy needs to be dumped:<br /><br /> http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00055496 <br /><br />Read his ten posts. He's here for one purpose and I don't think it's very compatible with the spirit ya'll would like to keep for this forum! :mad:
There are 2 mistakes there.<br />1. The dude ever posting anything like he did and,<br />2. ZmOz ever answering the posts.<br />He along with just about everyone else on this board knows that people like that will just fade away when they find out that they can not get under someone's skin.<br />If he(ZmOz) does not let it go, it will just cause more problems. IMHO. Just my .02 worth.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It takes some folks a while to get the feel of our iboats culture. That isn't the first guy who came in here and started breaking the china.<br /><br />He should have the message by now, so let's just see what happens.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I wonder if the cops have been knocking on doors yet.......

Laddies

Banned

Sounds like he is being pestered by them round-d round flies--Bob

bubbakat

Captain

It is hard sometimes but it is best to let a person like that go unanswered.

ZmOz

Captain

As I said in one of the deleted posts, this (explitave) can not be ignored. He will just start posting BS in every single post I make, as he started doing here, and has done on other forums. He's already been banned on other forums for his BS. First thing monday morning I will be filing harassment charges against him. Harassment, slander, and threats are illegal, and I have more than enough information to get him arrested for it.<br /><br />BTW - thanks to the mods for getting rid of the BS. :)

f_inscreenname

Commander

Go out and work on the boat for a couple days and miss everything. Sometimes I don't know which is better owning a boat or being part of a boating message board. :D