JB....

eeboater

Commander
I was watching a special CMT this weekend and came to a revelation...<br /><br />Does JB stand for Jimmy Buffett?!<br /><br />Is there a famous person in our midst all along and we didn't know it?!<br /><br />Sean

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: JB....

No disrespect to our JB intended, but my personal favorite JB is Jillian Barbarie...<br /><br />
78461-1026439202.jpg

LadyFish

Admiral

LOLOLOL, looks like one of the mods helped me out on that double post TY. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

YOU HAVE GOT TO GET AWAY FROM THAT COMPUTER!!!<br />STEP BACK NOW, OH!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I did explain it once. Right here.<br /><br />Find out how good you are with the search function :D

eeboater

Commander

Found it...<br /><br />
JB is for John Bancroft Braine Cornwell, my real name. I was named after my Uncle, John Bancroft Braine.<br /><br />I rarely use the Braine because no legal forms allow for more than one middle initial.<br /><br />I dropped the John Bancroft for JB when my son, John Bancroft Braine Cornwell, Jr. was born to protect him from being called "Little John". That was 38 years ago.<br /><br />I dropped the Cornwell on here because only about half of the people who tried spelled it correctly.<br /><br />That is how John Bancroft Braine Cornwell became JB. [Smile]
http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=006247#000002

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Oh Yeah, Jimmy Buffet does put on a good show.<br /><br />Still trying to figure out that song, is it<br /><br />"Cheeseburger in paradise or Cheeseburger and a pair of thighs"? Sounds good either way.

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Jillian Barbarie is a SKANK !!!!!!!!!!!!

eeboater

Commander

Tried to amend my carnivorous habit<br />Made it nearly seventy days<br />Losin' weight without speed, eatin' sunflower seeds<br />Drinkin' lots of carrot juice and soakin' up rays<br />But night I'd have these wonderful dreams<br />Some kind of sensuous treat<br />Not zucchina fedachini in over a week<br />but a big warm bun and huge hunk of meat<br /><br />Chorus:<br />Cheeseburger is paradise (paradise)<br />Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)<br />Not too particular not too precise (paradise)<br />I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise<br /><br />Heard about the old time sailer men,<br />They ate the same thing again and again<br />Warm beer and bread they said could raise the dead<br />Well it reminds me of the menu at a Holiday Inn<br /><br />Times 've changed for sailors these days<br />When I'm at port I get what I need<br />Not Havanas or bananas or daiquiris<br />But that American creation on which I feed.<br /><br />Chorus:<br />Cheeseburger is paradise (paradise)<br />Medium rare with mustard 'be nice (paradise)<br />Heaven on earth with an onion slice (paradise)<br />I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise<br /><br />I like mine with lettuce and tomato<br />Heinz 57 , French fried potatoes<br />Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer<br />Well good God Almighty which way do I steer, for my<br /><br />Chorus:<br />Cheeseburger in paradise (paradise)<br />Makin' the best of every virtue in mind (paradise)<br />Worth every damn bit of sacrifice (paradise)<br />Cheeseburger in paradise<br />To be a cheeseburger in paradise<br />I'm just a cheeseburger in paradise<br /><br />I like mine with lettuce and tomato<br />Heinz 57 , French fried potatoes<br />Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer<br />Well good God Almighty which way do I steer

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by cuzner:<br /> Jillian Barbarie is a SKANK !!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't make her a bad girl and she's mighty pleasing to the eye ;) <br /><br />I remembered JB's real name from his original post, because I have searched all of my cruise books from the Corps to see if I knew his son who served the same time and places I did.