JB Our good vibes are with you

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
What the latest if you don't mind sharing.<br /><br />Bob

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: JB Our good vibes are with you

Just got off the phone with my daughter.<br /><br />It's endometrial cancer. That is one of the least aggressive cancers of the reproductive system.<br /><br />They will do a full hysterectomy 2/24. The fact that they want to wait 2 weeks (for assessment of her cardiac health, hypertension and diabetes) suggests that they aren't very alarmed by it.<br /><br />Thanks to all for your concern.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well JB, endometrial cancer is no cake walk for sure.<br />My mom had it. Dang ol estrogen, anyway.<br />She went thru this in 1987 and had a full hysterectomy to take care of it.<br /><br />The best thing is early detection before it can spread to other parts of the uterus.<br />Course, that's where it is now, on the endometrial lining.<br /><br />Keep up the good thoughts and we will be here for you.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

prognosis for full recovery sounds great JB!<br />will still keep the "na na na na na, good <br />vibrations..." coming<br />(cue beach boys)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Sorry to hear the news but it is not as bad as it could have been.<br /><br />Not a bad operation I am sure she will pull through it. Just pass on our support.<br /><br />Bob

ebbtide176

Commander

just caught up with the news JB, a prayer has been offered by me for you & your past bride :) <br /><br />and tell her Happy Valentine's from the Iboats cellar dwellers ;)