Jane "Traitor" Fonda

txswinner

Banned
Well, looks like a last ditch effort has been made to make me for the war. Jane Fonda is taking a bus tour to end the war. After what she did in VietNam, I am just curious how many of you think she should have been tried for treason for aiding the enemy??

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Jane "Traitor" Fonda

We don't have "traitors" in America anymore. :eek: Only "opposing viewpoints". No matter what you do these days you can count on roughly 1/2 of the nation to support you.

KRS

Banned

I think Jane Fonda is sooooo great we should just send her to go cook for the Al Quieda, now... now.... NOW !!! I'll buy her ticket !

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Maybe she should go to Iraq and go on a bus tour there. Wonder how long it'd be til she got kidnapped?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Her boots were made for walkin' and that's just what she should do...off a short pier ;) (I know it was Nancy Sinatra....but it works better for Hanoi Jane)

LubeDude

Admiral

I have a opinion that anyone that has an easy life from childhood will never actually "GET IT" when it comes to the real world and is out of touch with reality.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />Elvis<br />Fonda<br />and the list goes on!<br /><br />Yes, she is a trator and should have been shot.

txswinner

Banned

Hey wait a minute lube dude, you gone to meddlin now Elvis? He was a truck driver, not wealthy youth. But yes I agree.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Before fame and Hollywood overwhelmed him, Elvis was a very likable fellow. You would have liked him.<br /><br />What Fonda did was clearly sedition. Only her celebrity protected her.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I agree wiyh what JB said about Fonda,<br /><br />Elvis is still a very nice guy, i saw him last week ;)

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> Hey wait a minute lube dude, you gone to meddlin now Elvis? He was a truck driver, not wealthy youth. But yes I agree.
Yes, this is true, I heard that somewhere, but he couldnt handle all the fame. I have a hard time with that also. :cool: :rolleyes:

Link

Rear Admiral

Hanoi Jane.. the (female dog) hasnt changed since the 60s... should have been shot a long time ago..

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> nice Vlad, I used to wonder about you now I know
You don't wanna listen to what other folks say,<br /><br />i'm a really nice fella, ask my dog ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Maybe her vegetable oil powered SUV will get hit by a drunk driver. Sure wish a gag order could be put on the media for anything to do with the war.

KRS

Banned

Ya know, I was having a great day before I got involved in the post... now I'm just angry and bitter, kinda.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Jane is my hero and based on her natural instincts about war I can't wait for the sound bites coming out of this little stunt. Maybe we can get a few shots of her fondling UBL's big gun. <br /><br />Just another celebrity tool....

D

DJ

How "convenient" that the show "Over There" corresponded with traior Jane's tour.<br /><br />I will never look at any Stephen Bochco show in the same light again.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

I'm 35. The only 3 things I ever knew about JF were:<br /><br />1. She supported the enemy in Viet Nam.<br />2. She had a workout video.<br />3. She was in On Golden Pond.<br /><br />This latest news only gives me a fourth reason to not care what she thinks. :D