It's Snowing!

aspeck

Staff member
Didn't think I was going to see any of the white stuff this year, but on the day before I leave, I get to see some! Hope it comes down hard enough and lays on the ground in measurable amounts so I at least get to play a little! It is really coming down hard right now! YEAH!

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: It's Snowing!

It is snowing here, also!! THe only thing wrong, is that as it nears teh ground it is totally melted and looks like rain!!! Yuk!!!!<br /><br />You lucky dawg:) Enjoy it!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Fella's This is why it is called DECEMBER.......DO you understand? WINTER+ Snow= edit. :eek:

aspeck

Staff member

I know that NYMINUTE, that is why I am excited. I love snow! Unfortunately we don't get much in Ghana, and I will be heading there tomorrow! So I get to play in some today! But, alas, it has slowed considerably already. Come on, we wnat more lake effect snow!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> I know that NYMINUTE, that is why I am excited. I love snow! Unfortunately we don't get much in Ghana, and I will be heading there tomorrow! So I get to play in some today! But, alas, it has slowed considerably already. Come on, we wnat more lake effect snow!
Hey, have I got a deal for you!!!! You can take all of mine FREE. Oh yeah it will melt. Ooops. Anyway spratt neede the lesson.