Its raining!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
We West Coasties are finally getting some rain. We waited 185 days for it and its soaking things real good. So, we're very happy today!<br />Bassy :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Its raining!!

Very familiar with the "waiting for rain" syndrome, Bassy. We do that a lot in W Texas.<br /><br />This year, on the other hand, we have had plenty.<br /><br />Gonna have a bumper crop of pecans this year. :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> What's rain?? :D
Be glad to send you some of ours, just so you can find out what it is. If'n you like it, ring back, I'll be glad to send you somemore. We'll have more that enough to go around before next July comes. :D

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

I forgot what it was too Drowned Rat? Maybe we will see it someday. (Yeah Right)We've been in a drought for more years than I can count.

Drowned Rat

Captain

I wish it would rain. Not so much for me cuz I've seen it, but for my 7 year old.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Well, if ya'll wanted rain.....ya' shoulda' been here along the Muddy Banks last month. You woulda' had all the rain ya' ever needed and then some..... :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ahh Pecans!!! Love 'em, JB. Enjoy some for me. Our 10 ft.pecan tree is only about 10 years old now and maybe has a handful of nuts. Looking forward to that bumper crop you're referring to. Ahh! Yum!<br />Bassy

crab bait

Captain

be careful/wish for....<br /><br />MUDSLIDES...!!!<br /><br />( no such thing as alittle these days) <br /><br />biggie drink, biggie fry, biggie slide..

LubeDude

Admiral

Oh ya, it be raining allright, a real gully washer this morning, woke my up about 5 AM. Best rain we have had this year. We need it to bring the salmon and steelhead up the rivers and creeks. This front should do it. Gonna put the dampers on the Bass Fishing though.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Congratulations, Lubedude! Glad to hear you're getting some rain. You all need it badly too. Keep it coming.<br />Bassy

DeltaTow

Cadet

HEY BASSY<br />Did that rain turn white and fluffy there ib squaw<br />valley? sure hope so, and you get a LOT more this season, as that is our water for later on this year, will be really nice to see all those mtn. lajes start to fill up again. we got a lot down here in the valley and some pretty hi winds as well<br />Tom

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey DeltaTow, I think you're thinking of the Tahoe Squaw Valley. We're in the Sierra Nevadas, but south of there. Our forests,Kings Canyon and Sequoia,got about 3 feet of the white stuff and more is on the way next Tuesday. So if it keeps it up we should have long year of water recreation. This year was just too short with the<br />drought and low lake levels. We were still on the lake this time last year and we had to hang up the fishing poles in August this year. *sniff* *sniff*. So, I am really hoping for a whopping wet/snowy year. Bring on El Nino, that boy is welcome here.<br />Bassy