its me again!

evinruder13

Seaman Apprentice
like to say thanks again to the iboats pro's.found out it was the screen in my tank that was fouled up.ran the boat with out the screen,and let the fuel water separater filter,idle was a lil high,i just think it has been starving for gas since i bought it.it would idle at about3-4. low and when i pu it in to gear it would stall.yesterday i started it didnt even warm it up put it into gear no freakin prob:D..again would like to say thanks.evinruder13

SparkieBoat

Captain
Re: its me again!

I will join in here...and say a great big Thank you to all the pros who take the time to help us amateurs..May God Bless you richly for your benevolence

evinruder13

Seaman Apprentice

I will join in here...and say a great big Thank you to all the pros who take the time to help us amateurs..May God Bless you richly for your benevolence
you are so correct in saying amateurs,rookies,noobs.people that didnt know what they were getting into when they bought the boat.lol.soooo much to learn and soooo much money.

1946Zephyr

Vice Admiral

It was a great learning experience and it's good that we all gould help. A learning experience always starts with an initial "getting your hands into it" I've always loved working on old outboards and and been doing it for about 18 years now. I discovered iBoats last year and decided to come here and help my friends out whenever I can. Glad you got the problem solved. Now you'll have a fun year of boating this year.:D:D

evinruder13

Seaman Apprentice

It was a great learning experience and it's good that we all gould help. A learning experience always starts with an initial "getting your hands into it" I've always loved working on old outboards and and been doing it for about 18 years now. I discovered iBoats last year and decided to come here and help my friends out whenever I can. Glad you got the problem solved. Now you'll have a fun year of boating this year.:D:D

i defitinately hope so,i'll keep my fingers crossed.going bugging this friday,so maybe have i'll have a nice dinner sat.