It's finally paying off...

eeboater

Commander
Free elections in Iraq and Afghanistan. Protests in Lebanon to expel Syria. Rising dissent in Iran. Germany & Russia begging to "make up" with us. Saddam going to be tried for the murder of millions.<br /><br />Our actions in the Middle East are finally paying off. Whether you are pro or anti Bush, liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat; you have to admit good things are in the works there. The result, freedom for millions and a safer US of A.<br /><br />Forget party lines, recognize that this is a GOOD THING! <br /><br />I am PROUD to be an American today. And even more proud of the Soldiers that sacrificed for this to happen.<br /><br />Sean

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: It's finally paying off...

Reagan brought down the wall, and Bush is making free elections happen in places that knowone would have imagined a few years ago, Im a proud Republican. "WE GET-ER DONE" The Dems just manage to get "HER" done. :D

KaGee

Admiral

LOL @ LD.<br /><br />Good post EE.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Im a proud Republican. "WE GET-ER DONE" The Dems just manage to get "HER" done. :D
Don't care who you are, that right there is funny :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hear, hear! :D

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yea and next we can set up a democracy in Iran<br /> oh scuse me. we dismantled the last one they had :) . a sad note though,seems another bomb went off and killed 100 or so poor ones. it is not over, its just barley begun, I dont care what the photo ops showed. takes more to say its over than showing up with a flight suit and a banner.<br /><br /> but hopefully one day the radicals and the extremists will get tired and die off. that is the only nice thing about a suicide bomber, ya gotta run out of them someday.

ebbtide176

Commander

well we sure try hard to share the concept of freedom. but there are some who will always be afraid to be free, i think ;) <br /><br />kudos on the good post

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> that is the only nice thing about a suicide bomber, ya gotta run out of them someday.
Funny! But true. I also think that the spread of freedom will reduce the number of suicide bombers. Why? Because the Free people of these countries will start to pound the heck out of these idiots, and begin to deter these acts. <br /><br />Sean

rogerwa

Commander

I rather have my president standing tall on the deck of an aircraft carrier with the troops after a very sucessful military achievement than to have him standing tall with an intern under the desk and then to shoot off a coulple of tomahawks to deflect attention from it..<br /><br />The left in this country would just a soon chew off an arm than to admit GW is doing anything right.<br /><br />Unbelieveable.