It's Cleveland, but not Dennis Kucinich's Neighborhood!

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
An alleged peeping Tom remains in the intensive care unit after reportedly being assaulted with a tree branch, NewsChannel5 reported. <br /><br />Officials said Mario Russo, 44, was attacked after he was spotted outside a bedroom window wearing his pants around his ankles and watching a 5-year-old girl who was sleeping in a unit at the Bunker Ridge Apartments. <br /><br /><br />Russo was reportedly hiding in bushes. <br /><br /><br />Police said after he was discovered a group of six people, include the girl's mother, aunt and their boyfriends attacked him and brutally beat him for more than an hour. <br /><br /><br />The girl's mother, Stacy Umstott, 28; her aunt, Athena Lemieux, 20; Brandon Breedon, 21; Nicholas Phipps, 21; and Khald Arafat, 34; and a 15-year-old are in police custody. They face felonious assault and rape charges. Murder charges could be filed if Russo dies. <br /><br /><br />The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree branch, police said. <br /><br /><br />The incident was caught on tape. <br /><br /><br />Meanwhile, police said that citizens should not take matters into their own hands <br /><br /><br />"To take matters into their own hands like they did was just way, way beyond reason," North Royalton Detective Jay Drake said.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: It's Cleveland, but not Dennis Kucinich's Neighborhood!

Yep, watched that on last nights news on Fox. Guess he got caught with his pants down in the wrong place. Its bad what happened, but he put himself in jeopardy. Then over the weekend an ex mayor of a suburb of Cleveland was found passed out with his pants down on some guys driveway. 3 times over the legal limit. <br /><br />I'm glad I don't live in Cleveland. Some people love the place, but not me.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Not even a full moon. ;) <br /><br />Jinx

SoulWinner

Commander

Justice was served. Now the injustice begins.....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The guy deserved to be punished but it takes some sickos to do what they did to him.<br /><br />In other words, they are just as sick as him, just in a different way.<br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

I wouldn't have sodomized the guy with a tree branch, but that boy would have gotten one heck of a whoopin if I caught him in my bushes also.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Nope, nota tree branch. Maybe a red hot iron poker with a wire brush welded on the end but not a tree branch.