It's a Boy!!!

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
Finally - - - a Grandpa!!! Last night our son and his wife presented the world with an 8 lb 7 oz boy. Our first grandchild - <br /><br />Hot Dammnnnn ! ! !<br /><br />Howard

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: It's a Boy!!!

WOW!!!! That's great solittle!!! Hope Mom and baby are fine. First thing to do is decide which reel would be a good first choice. :) Really....much congrats....get ready to spoil!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

A big congrats to you, Grandpa! Hope baby boy and Mom are well. So, what kind of rod and reel do you have rigged up for him? It's never too early, right? :D <br />Bassy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Congrats Grandpa SoLittle, Nothing like grandkids to spoil, just like OBJ mentioned. :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Congrats Solittle. With a 8 and a 2 year old of my own I'm about ready for a grandchild. If I would have known kids would have been so much fun ( :confused: :confused: :confused: ) I would have went straight to the grandkid stage.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Nice, SoLittle!<br /><br />Easier than the first son, wasn't it?? :D <br /><br />Grandpa-ing is so much cooler than Dad-ing, I wish there was a way to go straight to the big time. :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations SoLittle!<br />Being a Grandpa is great. It's God's reward for raising teenagers. Enjoy him.

Carphunter

Commander

Congrats SoLittle!<br /><br />Hope Mommy is doing fine. :)

ndemge

Commander

Congrats! Feel Old?<br /><br />My first on the way October... Have a 4yo Stepson, so I thinkI'm ready :)

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

Thanks to all - - Zack (baby's name), mom & dad are doing fine. The grandma's are going nuts!! We all live within two miles of each other. This kid has everything - almost. Well he hasen't bought his first boat yet.<br /><br />I been thinkin about a subscription to Popular Mechanics or Trailer Boating. Maybe even get him a couple of wrenches for his crib. Gonna start this kid off right. I had to wait until I was about ten to get a workbench. <br /><br />Any other usefull ideas for a newborn?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

A Bass Pro Shops catalog would do well with the other mags SL. Hey, kids gotta know what's out there....right?

rwise

Captain

Congrats SoLittle<br /><br />How about a subscription to Hot Rod mag! Gota luv it!<br /><br />Richard