It Must Be Fate...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
My birthday & Cabelas Fort Worth grand opening, same weekend.<br /><br />I cut a coupon out of last Sunday's paper & posted it on the fridge, pointed it out to her a few times - Team Diawa S reel, plus a $100 rod, package deal $115.<br /><br />I don't think she's been out there yet, but I'll be on the lake all day tomorrow so she'll have plenty of time.<br /><br />Wish me luck!

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: It Must Be Fate...

Good luck jt, hopefully some other accessories will follow her home as well :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

believe it or not, she got it right!<br /><br />Now for the hard part, her birthday is in two weeks, and will she cut out a picture of what she wants? NooOOOOooooOOOoo. I have to figure it out on my own. Any suggestions? A color fishfinder/GPS would be cool (but of course she doesn't fish).

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

Couple hours at a spa getting pampered always works for mine. <br /><br />Do like the idea about the color fishfinder/GPS, maybe there's a way to get her both

sergioy

Petty Officer 1st Class

get her a combo just like yours (different action rod maybe) and offer to break it in for her ;)

colding01

Seaman Apprentice

Take her to a cabin at a resort for the weekend. Make sure there's water nearby. :)

DangerDan

Petty Officer 1st Class

Get her the spa treatment and while she's there you'll have the time to install the GPS/FF. Tell her her gift came in two parts.