It has been a long time!

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Hi guys! It has been a long time since I was on the forums....Changes in career and life just got away from me.
But,Just wanted to say hello to the Mods and any of the old gang who might still be around!

aspeck

Staff member
Welcome back, Gary! Don't stay a stranger ... have been watching some of your "life changes" via fb, but here is MUCH better!

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Thanks Art! Yea....finally got a job with some good home time! I WILL go fishing this year!
The boat has been stored for way too long! Good to see ya bud!

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Thanks guys! I'm at a better job now and get weekends off!
I got the boat out and cleaned her up.
Bought a new battery today and done a compression test....110 average on all 6 with a cold engine on the old SeaHorse 175.

Get the carbs cleaned when I get home next weekend and fire that baby up!

I can't believe it has been parked for about 4 years now...I had to siphon about 50 gallons of old gas out...That was fun!

Last edited:

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Welcome back, Gary! Don't stay a stranger ... have been watching some of your "life changes" via fb, but here is MUCH better!
Back under a new name Aspeck! Dang system will not let me login under my old user name

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Hi Gary, welcome back to iboats… Did your email change at all as that could be an issue for not getting in on the old username… within the following link you might be able to change your email if desired and see if that helps any, https://forums.iboats.com/account/account-details
I used my original email to create this user name...Then changed my email and it still will not let me in under my old user name...

FLATHEAD

Commander
I used my original email to create this user name...Then changed my email and it still will not let me in under my old user name...
I had the same issue. The good folks here,, admins and mods got me straightened out.