Isn't this the truth?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Tim Wilson, comedian, had this to say about Martha Stewart: <br />"Boy, I feel safer now that she's behind bars. O.J. & Kobe are walking<br />around, Scott Peterson's going to be soon, but they take the one woman in<br />America willing to cook and clean and haul her to jail."

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Isn't this the truth?

Roy D Marcer said the same thing about her. He said they took a pretty, well equiped upstairs (gotta read between the lines, family site) blond who enjoyed cooking and cleaning for men and locked her up. He said he's gonna support her all he can. Kinda suprised me if you know RD Mercer.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Not sure if yall are joking or not....<br /><br />OJ was guilty, stupid DA and jury let him walk<br />Kobe was questionable.<br />Peterson guilty, sounds like the judge will make sure he is found guilty<br />Martha was guilty.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Not sure if yall are joking or not....<br /><br />OJ was guilty, stupid DA and jury let him walk<br />Kobe was questionable.<br />Peterson guilty, sounds like the judge will make sure he is found guilty<br />Martha was guilty.
Agreed. Mike Tyson?? I think the lil' twerp was innocent. She asked for some cash after the dirty was done, and the dumb butt said No. He is just stupid enough. ?? Did Peterson catch any fish?

KaGee

Admiral

I don't know... you think Martha actually did the cooking and cleaning around her house??<br />I think not!

ehenry

Commander

Look at Kenneth Lay, Bernie Ebbers, Scott Sullivan....they did WAY worse than Martha did and they're all still out wandering around doing as they please. What did they find Martha guilty of??? Purjery wasn't it? Isn't that what she's serving time on?