ishopmarine.com

4.0l sahara

Petty Officer 1st Class
Is ishopmarine.com a pretty quick web site at shipping your order? I need to order some stuff and want it quick.:D

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: ishopmarine.com

Is ishopmarine.com a pretty quick web site at shipping your order? I need to order some stuff and want it quick.:D

I found it to be one of the slowest places to get parts. I paid for the fastest shipping they had but they waited forever to actually ship it. Maybe others have had different expiriences, but the few things I have bought from them took a long time to get to me. I waited a week, went to the dealer and ordered the parts, went back to the dealer and picked them up two days later, and installed the parts before ishop's stuff came to my house.

Iboats is very fast though, so if you can order from here I would suggest it.

F_R

Supreme Mariner

I had a problem with them holding up the whole order for a backordered item they never did get in. Finally, I called them and she got the rest of the stuff right out. Seems like they don't communicate very well on on-line orders, but the telephone works.

4.0l sahara

Petty Officer 1st Class

I needed a bunch of gaskets,moly lube,3m adhesive and tripple gaurd grease. I ended up just ordering the stuff last night i hope i have good luck and get it this week.:redface:

Benny1963

Lieutenant

if its back ordered they will not ship anything untill its in .took me three weeks to get my parts but i had a backordered part for my mid sec