FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a '81 force 85. I need to test the temp buzzer I was told to attach the orange wire to one tab and ground the other. How do I test its functionality?
If you hook it up to positive and negetive wires, the buzzer should sound. The other question isssue is whether or not the sender works properly. That can be tested in hot water or hot oil.