Is this a new Regal Forum thru I BOATS?

al1026

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Greetings , Is this a new Regal Boat Forum thru I BOATS ? Not on any forum quite sometime and came across few topics that I have had too deal with on my 2860 .
Thinking it would be helpful too others
Responded too 2 this morning ,
Moderator came back indicating ONE HIT WONDERS ? From Years earlier .
Guess some Regal owners attempted too get a forum going , don't know if got off ground ?
Sort of gave up on most forums , too many know it all type that love too fight over meaningless BS

jbcurt00

Staff member
The 2 topics you posted to were started by someone who never returned after their 1 post to the forum. They are the 1 hit wonders, sort of...

Not directed at you, except to request you avoid posting to old inactive topics. 1 was just under the 90day guideline for inactive the other was much much older.

Its about housekeeping, and avoiding veering off topic by people looking for advice on their boating questions/problems often unrelated to what prompted the topic's original first post.

Happy to have you back and posting, just try to avoid the above.

Very few of the Manufacturer specific sub-forums have much traffic. Most problems that bring posters to the forum arent boat brand specific.

Engine topics, yes. Boat brand specific not so much. There are exceptions, but in general, nope....