Is it December already?

ZmOz

Captain
I was just wondering around Fred Meyer (department/grociery store in the NW) and noticed they were clearing out the summer outdoor items. <br /><br />Notice what they're replacing it with?<br />
xmas.jpg
<br />Yep...Christmas decorations. 3 isles worth. I coulda swore it was still September when I woke up this morning. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Is it December already?

ah phooooey!....<br /><br />It's happening here too....<br /><br />but hey.. give it a few weeks.. they'll have the valentines day stuff out.... :rolleyes:

Pony

Rear Admiral

still thats surprisingly early...when i worked at Target, our christmas stuff would go up the day after halloween usually......Days after Labor Day is ridiculous.

Pony

Rear Admiral

EDIT [double post, dont know why that happened oh well......]

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

walmarts garden section here has been cleaned out and is now a halloween section. our xmas stuff wont go up until just before thanksgiving.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Our WalMart garden sections have also been replaced with half Halloween and half Christmas stuff.<br /><br />Is that OK to say anymore? Can we still name the actual holidays? :D I hate this PC crap!!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Lowes here started setting up their Christmas merchandise the Friday BEFORE Labor Day........Give me a break.

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My Walmart has had Christmas stuff up for a couple weeks and have started accepting Christmas layaways already. Boating supplies were clearanced off around the end of July! :eek: Although I did get a good deal on a tent that was on clearance around mid July. :eek: :D I guess you must anticipate all of your boating/camping needs before the season and not during.

eeboater

Commander

Pretty soon it will be summer again!!!

txswinner

Banned

I am thinking about a spring cleaning and garage sale, I hate winter so will just skip it.

Pony

Rear Admiral

mrloring....thats how i got a 12x12 screened gazeebo for $12

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

been working for Woolworths in the uK for a couple of months....they started sending out xmas stock including confectionary in early AUGUST... :(