Irish Judge Refuses Extradition

D

DJ

It seems that an Irish judge has found it necessary to refuse US exrtradition of a Catholic Priest that is accused of pedophelia.<br /><br /> http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=37118 <br /><br />The judge sited the US jusice system as "barbaric".<br /><br />Hmmm. Seems this judge nedds a history lesson, just like the rest of the world. <br /><br />I believe Ireland was at the top of the list when it came to sponsoring thugs cavorting/raping/pillaging throughout Europe, in the middle ages.<br /><br />I also recall, that middle age western European prisons were no picnic either.<br /><br />That brings up another subject.<br /><br />Why, are so m many so called "educated" people so in love with the middle ages? It was an awful time. People smelled like Yetis and regularly sperated each other from their limbs/heads. <br /><br />I don't get it?? I've asked many "social elites" and get blank stares.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Irish Judge Refuses Extradition

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> <br /><br />I don't get it?? I've asked many "social elites" and get blank stares.
The answer is in your question, DJ. :)

D

DJ

alden,<br /><br />Yea, I know that. Yet so many others seems to follow suit like blind rats.<br /><br />We've lost our collective ability to think and access common sense.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

DJ, At least we can all still vote. That is until others deem it "hazardous" to the collective good.