Iraq Video

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Why is the media showing that video from iraq with those Iraq terrorists putting knives to peoples throats?<br /><br />Do they have no class or feelings for these peoples families?<br /><br />Plus we are playing right into their hands, they are terrorizing us with that video and the STUPID IDIOT media does their bidding.<br /><br />Ken

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: Iraq Video

Hello Ken.<br />The media are into selling their advertizement.For them news is a sales gimmick.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

They believe that the most shocking and negative news is what the public wants to watch.<br /><br />I fear they are right. :(

Fly Rod

Commander

:) That is the Iragi's " Shock & Awe "!!! Helps to have the people of Japan to maybe protest having their people involved and pull out under pressure<br /><br />Also improves tv ratings in this country.<br /><br />And I believe that if they were 3 Americans some people would be marching on the streets protesting to leave the country.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Well all it does it get my blood boiling. I want to do a million man march alright. Armed to the teeth, and marching through the entire country of Iraq. I personally think we should stop playing games, lets annex them already. They want to kill Americans? Let about 1 million well armed and pissed off Americans march through Iraq! They will have all they want to shoot at then.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Easy, samagee.<br /><br />That would be like nuking Mississippi to get the KKK.<br /><br />These people are a very, very small minority of Iraq, even if you include the Afgans, Iranians and other foreigners. They may get the majority (all?) of the media attention, but they don't represent the Iraqi public, who want freedom, and are happy Saddam is gone and that they are on the road to democratic style government.<br /><br />Damned nuisance, I agree, but only that. It is very sad that we are taking casualties, but they are losing 10 to our 1, and that is war. War that we, and the Iraqi majority will win.