IQ test

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: IQ test

9 out of 11. an honor student. but the two I missed make me feel like a retard! :mad:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

10 out of 11. But then I've seen it before.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

10 of 11 - that guy in California always gets me - I thought it was legal for dead people there can get married. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'll put it this way, only 3 people have scored this high. :cool:

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

darn trick questions...<br /><br />at least I'm a stud.<br /><br />:)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

9 for 11......Moses should have taken the Ark instead of walkin'.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

What do you mean dead people can't marry?? <br />10/11<br /><br />Bob

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

SBN,<br />I saw that too. I guess they don't continue counting.<br /><br />"Only 3 people have scored this high"<br /><br />I almost got taken on the Ark question.<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea Chappy, that was a slick one, but they gots to get up pretty early to get by this fat guy. :cool:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by tcube:<br /> 10 of 11 - that guy in California always gets me - I thought it was legal for dead people there can get married. :D
No tcube, you got it wrong. Dead people were just allowed to vote! Especially if they were Democrats. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was in San Francisco that a man could marry his milk Cow! :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> ok I'll tell.....6 but I have a great love life.
OMC, I always like to look at your sno-cam. Today is the first time I've seen the temp up over forty. Usually it seemed to be stuck on 20 deg.<br /><br />I like the 'conditions' statement today<br />"Conditions: Awful, dire, hideous, horrendous, terrible, vile....need I say more?"

one more cast

Captain

Boomyal, My wife works at motel and makes about 50% of her yearly earnings during the snowmobile season. This winter she only worked 6 days. If we don't start getting some snow a lot of business owners will be hurting. I just put my plow truck out front for sale. If it sells you can bet we will get lots of snow.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

OMC, sounds like us in the PNW. Our snowpack is only 19% of normal for this time of year. The local ski resorts are really hurting, not to mention our water supply. Are you saying that the snocam should be showing a lot more snow than it has?

one more cast

Captain

our normal yearly snowfall is over 250 inches. I don't think we got much over 25 inches this year.