Investment Opportunity...

eeboater

Commander
Anyone want to open an Oil Refinery with me?<br /><br /> :D :D :p <br /><br />Sean

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Investment Opportunity...

Good idea, but good luck trying to find somewhere that "they" will let you build it.<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

I was thinking 20 miles off the coast of the USA.<br /><br />Plus, I'd arm the thing with artillery rounds and torpedos so when the greenies come up with their boat and protest it I'd take care of em...<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean

Twidget

Commander

you forgot the constant discharge of chum to help the sharks know where their dinner is. :)

treedancer

Commander

We got one here east of St.Louis they would probably sell you rather cheap .BUT, it is leaking gasoline in every bodies basement in Hartford Ill But maybe you could get some money from the super fund.<br /> Don

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'll invest.....but only on 1 condition. Your avatar becomes my personal secretary..... :D

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

treedancer <br />Member # 55659 posted August 15, 2005 07:33 PM<br />--------------------------------------------------<br /> it is leaking gasoline in every bodies basement in Hartford Ill
Heres your opportunity ee, all you need to do is buy a house (or a few) in Hartford and start pumpin from the basements. ;)

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Reel Poor:<br />Heres your opportunity ee, all you need to do is buy a house (or a few) in Hartford and start pumpin from the basements. ;)
Hang on... now we're onto something! See, I knew once we get the creative juices flowing we could get this going.<br /><br />Alright class... read up!!<br /><br /> http://www.sjgs.com/refinery.html <br /><br />Sean