invader stickers

nick fry

Recruit
Re: invader stickers

hi mate ive tried but i dont think they exist any more so ive had some made when i get them il let you know what there like didnt cost much il let you know
nick

nick fry

Recruit

hi ive just had some stickers made there on ebay under invader boat stickers have a look you might have to log on ebay.co.uk
cheers
nickhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INVADER-SPEEDBOAT-STICKERS-DECALS-WATERCRAFT-BOAT_W0QQitemZ300147902412QQihZ020QQcategoryZ15263QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

mickey117

Seaman

thanx i just looked on ebay didn't see anything. did you get yours? how did they look?

wcsparky05

Petty Officer 1st Class

that would be cool for my 4runner. what does the logo look like and where can i get mine???

nick fry

Recruit

Hi :)

We got our stickers made up we are very pleased :), this guy will make whatever size you choose and most colours..

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZg-lab130307

I hope the photos work as if you send him the flat picture of the sticker he will know exactly what you mean... Our colour is White with silver outline...The other pic is the one we have put on out Invader 215 ( 1991) .. We have almost finished her.. Yipppppieeeeee :) She should be ready by next Spring or sooner come wind or rain..lol

Let me know how you get on...

Attachments

• 1fa1_1.jpg
    1fa1_1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Image142.jpg
    Image142.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

BAYLINER185

Chief Petty Officer

All you need is the original logo.

Contact TABITHA

Decal.queen@yahoo.com

Shes done some vinal work for me at very reasonable prices. If you have the original logo printed on somethign she can make you new decals any size and color you want to put back on the boat. Thats the onyl way your goign to get INVADER decals these days.