Invade V177 Interior Picts Wanted

diablo243

Recruit
Does anyone have or can anyone shoot some picts of the complete interior of a 89 or 90 Invader V177? I just got a perfect hull and drive train but the interior had been gutted and I am wondering what the engine box and rear seat set up looks like. Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers

mrduramax

Cadet
Re: Invade V177 Interior Picts Wanted

Does anyone have or can anyone shoot some picts of the complete interior of a 89 or 90 Invader V177? I just got a perfect hull and drive train but the interior had been gutted and I am wondering what the engine box and rear seat set up looks like. Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers

TEST FOR PICS

GettinOld

Recruit

I have a 1989 Invader V177 eurosport with a fresh reconditioned interior. Have anybody helped you out? i can sent you some pics. I would love to ask you a few questions myself.

Invader owner

Darren J

Cadet

Just saw this older post. I have an 89 Invader V177 Elan. My interior is in mint condition. I can also send you some pics if you wish.

Darren J

Cadet

Old thread but I'm gonna post pics up anyways for anyone's future reference. These are recent pics of my 1989 V177 Elan.

DSCF0714.jpg

DSCF0713.jpg

GettinOld

Recruit
Re: Invader V177 Interior Picts Wanted

Re: Invader V177 Interior Picts Wanted

For the same reason Darren did, I'm posting a couple of pics of my '89 V177 Elan interior for future reference. My Invader was re-upholstered a few years ago though. Darren's is in original and top-notch shape! I have the Merc 3.0L alpha one and the whole boat has about 150hrs. 40 hrs are from me. Love it. I have to do some work on the trailer this fall now. I'm still trying to get some literature on the boat... Brochures, magazine clips etc.

Attachments

• interior from front.jpg
    interior from front.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 0
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 0