Introducing-------

FLATHEAD

Captain
daisy001.jpg
<br /><br />Daisy,, Future world champion chow hound and table leg chewer. Notice the point to the food dish first day out. :D <br /><br />Hopefully she will also bring some ducks back to the blind.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Introducing-------

That's a good looking pup FH for sure.<br />I'm sure she will make a good one with the right training I'm sure she will get.<br />P.S. I sent ya a email.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

beautiful friend an family member Flathead...You ought to be proud.....Lot's of good time ahead of ya!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

How adorable! Lots of fun in that little package.

eeboater

Commander

Flathead:<br /><br />Congrats on the new puppy! Now you've got years of poop collecting, daily walks, door openings to the backyard, and paw wiping to look forward to! All kidding aside, I wouldn't give up my dog for anything. Pet owners live longer, did you know that? The happiness and joy behind owning a dog is priceless. There is no other animal that greets you happily after long days at work and is always there to set his head in you lap when you're going through a bad time in your life to bring you cheer.<br /><br /><br />f_inscreenname:<br /><br />That was a very cool link!<br /><br />Sean

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Flathead:<br />f_inscreenname:<br /><br />That was a very cool link!<br /><br />Sean
I second that remark!!<br />Very cool.<br /><br />AK Chappy

FLATHEAD

Captain

Hey thanks guys, Thought maybe this thread would help lighten things up a bit around DC. <br /><br />f_inscreenname <br />That link was very cool

one more cast

Captain

hey flathead, check out the poem I wrote on the Twas the day after Christmas post. :D

FLATHEAD

Captain

OMC your a literary genius!!!<br /><br />Buy the way It looks like we will be up Black lake second week in June,, I'll keep ya informed. Maybe you could come on down for a day.

one more cast

Captain

Sounds good, maybe you can give me some pointers on fishing that lake. I cant seem to get lake fishing down.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Thats a cool pup. I raised a Bernese Mountain Dog a number of years ago (She left with the now ex girlfriend, but thats another story). That dog was so much fun to raise, it was the only dog I ever trained and raised from scratch. Huge dog, was a good 130-140 pounds by 1 year, but could pull a house (they are a pulling breed). I built a 2 wheeled cart for her to pull. Its cool training dogs, although I don't see that happening again anytime soon. Have fun with your pup....

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

WTG flaht, I was looking for you at the lake a couple of times when I was huntin how did you make out.<br /><br />Give her a year and she'll be bringing ducks and pheasants back to you like a champ.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Hey JG good to hear from you. I have no deer in the freezer this year. During archery I passed up a couple of small bucks waiting for the big guy, I seen a nice 8 point from one stand a couple of times but never in close enough. Daughter missed two doe's so far, her first year out. Going to try again tomorrow.<br /><br />Did you nail one over at the lake? I heard some decent bucks were pulled out of there this year. Saw a lot of deer from the boat last spring.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Might go over to the lake for blackpowder, either there or jacobsburg sp. Got a pheasant in the fall at the lake missed 4 others, Corrected that problem though. Clyde ( my GSHP) was beautiful this year, he held the bird until I got there. Went up to Bradfod County for rifle season bagged a big doe, didn't see any bucks. Saw a nice 9 pointer on someone's back rack though. <br /><br />We are going to have to hook up, I was searching High and low for someone to go out small game hunting with.